/b/ - Random

Off-topic general board
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1541133562666.jpg (6.83 KB, 480x360, not tom cruise.jpg)

No.1760

I don't know if it's just me but, I have this irrational fear about doing the signing up process, mainly because it messes with soul stuff, I know that you have nothing to lose and so much to gain if you sign up, but I can't shake the feeling that I'm selling my soul to the devil or some other stupid shit… If anyone here can help me with my stupid phobia of online cyberpunk religions i would be grateful. (btw believe it or not its not tom cruise on the picture)

No.1764

Do not worry. Nothing may harm you that is not in accordance with your nature. If your arm is removed, are you hurt? Physically, possibly, but mentally, it is not necessarily so.

No.1767

>>1760
Well, i was always a really spiritual person, but i just sent my sign up because why not?
For all i know when you normally die there is nothing left, or worse you become slave of something or your soul simply becomes food for a big fish.
At least like this there is hope.

No.1770

>>1767
I see your point, i'm just saying that what if when you sign up your life after death is worst than your life after death without signing up, how can you be sure that signing up won't make your existance more miserable, that's what i'm afraid of, that signing up will make me go to a cyberpunk hell or some shit like that.

No.1771

>>1764
How can you be sure that nothing will harm you? After all, we know nothing about this project. I guess it's just a matter of faith on your part.

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ TSUKI / chat ] [ home / rules / news ] [ b / lfe / meta ] [ ukko ]