/b/ - Random

Off-topic general board
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1523590409175.jpg (512.95 KB, 1175x785, 882475.jpg)

No.906

What kind of system will you head to? I personally want to try a fantasy one then make a perma switch to a scifi cyberpunk one.

No.912

A space exploration sim. A bit like freelancer where you own your ship and you just chill in space trading between systems or looking for new worlds or helping out fresh colonies or whatever.
Honestly anything with space is fine, as long as its not going down the 40k route.

No.914

File: 1523642558931.jpg (658.86 KB, 924x1280, SIRBINE.jpg)

>>906
>having to choose between fantasy and sci-fi
>not choosing both
For me, this is it.

No.936

>>906
I'll probably stay in LFE for a while, learning the basics of Systemspace as such, before exploring various systems before finally settling on whichever system I find most enjoyable to be a home - probably a relatively peaceful, magic based system, but I can see myself spending time in many open systems.

I will probably spend a fair amount of time designing my own system eventually as well.

I'll be sticking with open systems as I don't want to end up stuck in any way.

No.937

>>906
I think I'll go to a scifi system where I can live on cool space stations.

No.965

>>912
Good idea.
I have always wanted to explore space.

No.966

>>912
So, a bit like EVE?
Check this get.

No.1250

Whichever system catches my eye.

No.1459

>>906
I think I'll stay in LFE for a while, but eventually I want to go to a system where I can be, for the most part, alone. In the end, maybe I'll settle down in a fantasy-like system.

No.1460

Sci-Fantasy would be cool, but I like the idea of a dieselpunk system. I'll probably choose cyberpunk in the end, though.

No.1461

I've always been drooling over cyberpunk worlds. I might settle in a cyberpunk-themed system, but I'm probably gonna be moving all over the place exploring as much as possible. Wouldn't wanna get bored with the cyberpunk

No.1463

i'd like to travel and explore but ultimately, i think i'd like to live and stay in lfe. i'm not sure if that makes me boring but i don't mind. i'd like to live a comfy life somewhere small where i can throw myself into making music and writing.

No.1671

>>936
This. I just want to wander and see where I end up.

As long as I get to see cool shit I'll be happy.

No.1695

File: 1540286980647.png (419.34 KB, 479x720, noose.png)

I want to build a friendship with the 2d characters I love and admire. Somewhere out there, they must be real.

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ TSUKI / chat ] [ home / rules / news ] [ b / lfe / meta ] [ ukko ]