[ TSUKI / chat ] [ home / rules / news ] [ b / lfe / meta ] [ ukko ]

/lfe/ - Life eFfector Environment

Serious TSUKI Project discussion goes here.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

File: 1546559176229.jpg (283.3 KB, 595x585, melt.jpg)

No.408

I know it's a matter of faith, but sometimes I really do worry that this is all a very elaborate ARG or something. I know it's improbable because of the immense amount of work that would have to go into making all this up, but it's always in the back of my mind. I want to believe, I really do. The project is my last hope for the future.

No.409

>>408
we all just want to believe

No.410

i also feel the same way, i try not to think about it. it makes me really sad. but at the same time me and alot of migrants no longer fear death, plus they make the best of their lives while there here. even if its fake (which i hope its not) the project has made peoples life better. they make them feel like they have something to live for, and they are a part of a community which is good for people. the only bad thing is some migrants can't stand real life because of there hardships and thus incapacitate themselves. is awful to think about but its a very real thing. i think that tsuki has made many lives better, even if its fake. I personally struggle with this too, but in the back of my head I know there's good intention even if it is fake. All i can say is keep believing and make the best out of your time in life.

No.411

I don't really think that it being real or not is important. Why are you so concerned about that?

No.417

>>408
i don't think it's an elaborate arg, if it is fake. if anything. tsukirep is fucking bonkers.

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ TSUKI / chat ] [ home / rules / news ] [ b / lfe / meta ] [ ukko ]